Three Rivers Family Medicine offers a wide variety of services including a walk-in family practice clinic where patients can be seen by Michele Hansen, ARNP, or one of our specialists: General Surgeon Dr. Gordon Tagge, and Gynecologist, Dr. Ty Witt.
We offer a caring nursing staff, clean and modern exam and procedure rooms, a quiet waiting room, as well as language interpretive services. No Appointment Necessary — Walk-ins are Welcome!
Our clinic also provides preventive care services including:
- Wellness Exams
- Sports Physicals
- Department of Transportation required physical for CDL drivers
- Women’s Health
- Foot Care
- Weight loss assistance through nutritional counseling, healthy lifestyle changes, and medication management
Are you visiting us for a specialist consult?
- Please check in at the admitting desk for the Clinic. Parking is often available between the main patient care wing and the Administration building.
- Remember to bring all of your insurance cards with you for registration.
- If you are a new patient, please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before your appointment to allow time to register.
Are you visiting us for a specialist surgery?
- Please check in at the hospital’s main Admitting desk at the front entrance.
- Make sure you do not eat or drink after 12:00 midnight, unless otherwise instructed.
- Arrive on time for your procedure to avoid delays or the need to re-schedule.
- Make arrangements before your appointment to have somebody drive you home after the procedure.